Water heater failure is one of the top five sources of residential water damage. In Florida they last between 10 to 15 years. The best time to replace your water heater is when it's neared its life expectancy or if it has continuous issues.
Let's Check - Is It Time to Replace Your Water Heater?
Some signs that indicate you need water heater repairs include:
- Water is a rusty or non-clear color
- The water isn't getting hot enough, or isn't getting hot at all
- The water has a strange odor or metallic taste
- You hear loud popping noises while the water heater is operating
- There are leaks surrounding the water heater, which could indicate a serious problem
- The water heater is more than 10 years old or nearing the end of its life expectancy
We can also provide maintenance like flushing your water heater and changing anode rods.